Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hillary Clintons bling!

I watched the presentation last night especially interested in the jewelry Hillary wore. I was stunned by the choice of an orange pantsuit, because if I was making one of the major debuts of my life, something more fabulous would have been my choice. I always opt for simple clothes with jewelry to accent it. You could not even see her necklace or earrings and they blended into her skin. A choker of cultured pearls would have been the perfect accent to her outfit along with pearl studs. With a scoop neck, chokers look the best and even double strands would have made a great impression. And what would be even better, would have been a fabulous brooch that would have shown her class. Let me know what you think. Susan Eisen, author of Crazy About Jewelry

No comments: